Gravity Casting Aluminum Parts
- Special Casting Type: Low Pressure Casting
- Surface Treatment: Consult Customer Service
- Material: Aluminum
- Forming Process: Gravity Casting
- Tolerance: 0.01
- Product Category: Automotive
- Production Process: Precision Casting
- Size: According To Customer’s Drawings
High-Quality Custom Aluminum Gravity Casting Automotive Parts
The black anodized aluminum parts provided by Pintejin are made of aluminum alloy using Gravity Casting machines for a variety of equipment. Our aluminum gravity casting services have the ability to upgrade your current design to solid piece with the exact specification, also ensure consistent quality and short lead time for your custom prototype and low/high volume production parts. Black anodizing process is applied on the gravity casting aluminum parts, which increases the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of aluminum components, and improves its corrosion and wear resistance. Our aluminum anodizing services provide an anodized aluminum coating that meets industry standards. Other colors can be dyed during the process. More surface treatment services available to give your aluminum gravity castings or investment casting parts a smooth surface finish.
Why Choose Our Custom Aluminum Gravity Casting Automotive Parts Service?
- – Precision Engineering Service for a wide variety of industries
- – High Tolerance Castings Via Precision Machining Service
- – In-House Heat Treatment Service
- – Perfect surface finish and accurate sizes
- – Reduced cost, simplified process
- – Flexible range of sizes and materials
- – Custom package services with logo marked
- – Non-Destructive Testing Service
Contact us Now for your Custom Metal Casting, We are your best online Metal Casting services choice!
Specifications of Custom Aluminum Gravity Casting Automotive Parts Service
|Investment Casting,Precision Gravity
|Strictly Quality control in the whole process, from material to packing, Coordinate-measuring machine
|Anodizing, plating, painting, polishing, powder coating, etc.
|Auto CAD, JPEG, PDF, STP, IGS, and most other file formats are accepted